Vancouver BC – My Home Town
My Five Facts for this week …
- I love COLOUR and I can get that through FLOWERS!! They make me smile and feel happy.
- I love adding TEXT to my images because is seems to help nourish my soul and perhaps provide more insight to my viewers allowing fresh thought and a feeling of wellbeing.
- I love STARS and this little set of stars that fit into this awesome jar. Doesn’t matter what form the star comes in … Sky, Star Fish, Star stickers, Star Shapes, just STARS.
- I love GERBERA DAISIES … favourites are the pinks … no pale yellow, no cream, no red … no … ALL OF THEM!!
- I LOVE my Hometown which is Vancouver BC …. I will never move away from here. It’s like no other place I’ve ever been and will always hold my childhood with memories of my parents and how dear this place was to them. This particular image was made looking north from the lookout on Little Mountain aka Queen Elizabeth Park above the flower gardens which lie in what used to be the CPR Quary. It’s a very touristy spot with a restaurant, a wedding chapel, the Blodel Conservatory, a beautiful set of fountains and gorgeous manicured gardenscape. It sits in the heart of Vancouver which some of the downtown is visible here. The North Shore Mountains house North Vancouver and West Vancouver on the other side of the Burrard Inlet. This picture was taken before our BC Place was remodeled last year. You can still see the dome roof below center here.
Until the next thought …